Official tournament schedule
When are you playing?
Like you, we eat, breathe and dream hockey. We get up in the morning and come to work every day to create a tournament that our players will talk about for the rest of the year.
The Scotiabank Pro-Am for Alzheimer’s™ in Support of Baycrest tournament is not one-of-a-kind, but it is THE premier hockey fundraising tournament to participate in. Your experience in the event will be unforgettable, leaving you with anecdotes you can retell for years to come.
In addition to spirited stories, you and your teammates will enjoy the following perks of participation:
- Over 25 celebs and NHL Alumni on-site all weekend for you and your family to meet
- Three guaranteed games for you to play, because in the end , it’s really all about the hockey
- Dedicated team tables for meals so that you and your teammates can sit and relive your latest stories with the Alumnus that you have chosen as your teammate for the weekend
- Food and drinks to fill said table
- Customized dressing rooms, outfitted in exactly the same way as the pros, by exactly the same team as the pros. Scott Holmes and his crew are on-site the night before the event to ensure that your dressing room is in regulation order
- Bag valet – too tired to walk? (you can risk the heckling from your teammates, we won’t join in) We’ll take your bag from the drop off area and deliver it directly to your dressing room so you don’t have to
- Feeling sore? Our team of expert RMT’s are available all weekend to ensure that you don’t have a muscle cramp and miss that big shot
- A weekend spent with 500 of your closest friends (or rivals) all with the same goal of helping us Stick it to Alzheimer’s!™
2018 Date of Event – This year’s tournament will take place Friday May 4 and Saturday May 5, 2018.